Sun City, AZ

Visit My Website623-826-7010
This user account status is Approved

This user has not added any information to their profile yet.

Practice Information
I am licensed
Licensed Professional Counselor
AZ 10538

I treat children, adolescents, and adults suffering from eating disorders and related conditions. I have been treating men and women for over 20 years with eating disorders, anxiety, depression, trauma, OCD, and self-injury. I am a Certified Eating Disorders Specialist and Licensed Professional Counselor.

It is important to choose a provider who has experience in treating eating disorders, works closely with other eating disorder professionals in the community, and is someone that you feel comfortable with on a personal and professional level. When choosing a provider ask questions about the things that are important to you before entering into a relationship with a counselor to ensure a good fit.

ADHD, Anorexia Nervosa, Anxiety, Binge Eating Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality, Bulimia Nervosa, Codependence, Co-Occurring Disorders, Compulsive Exercising, Compulsive Overeating, Depression, Eating Disorders, Eating Disorders NOS, Food Addiction, Men with Eating Disorders, Obesity, OCD, Orthorexia, Parenting, Peer Relationships, Postpartum Depression, PTSD, Purging Disorder, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Self-Injury/Self-Harm, Spirituality, Stress, Trauma, Women's Issues
Christian Counseling, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Individual Therapy, Solution-Focused
7-12, 13-17, 18-25, 25-59, 60+
Cash, Check, Credit Card
Aetna, BC/BS, Cigna, Humana, Tricare, UHC
Contact Information
Education & Professional Associations

University of Tulsa, 1992 BSBA (Marketing)

Oklahoma Baptist University 1998, MS (Marriage & Family Therapy)


If you are in crisis or are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, or if you feel suicidal or are in danger of hurting yourself, please get immediate help. Call 911, go to the nearest emergency room, or contact an emergency/crisis hotline.